MOE’S Fav Things for Summer 2010
Who says that Oprah is the only person who can have fav things? At Moments of Elegance we have favorite things too. And since Summer 2010 is in full swing, here’s our top ten list:
- Katy Perry’s “California Girls” because every party needs the perfect sound track and this song has def become the 2010 song of the summer.
- “Girly” Beers micro brewed beers infused with flowers like Chamomile, Heather, Chrysanthemums.
- Green (er) summer parties because summer is all about celebrating Mother Earth, so let’s go green.
- Charles Smith Kung Fu Girl Riesling, at $14.99 a bottler, this wine packs a whole lotta punch for the price, just had to go there, sorry, lame, but we couldn’t resist!
- Retro weddings because the idea of a personal wedding just warms the heart and the soul.
- Wedding Sparklers pretty and priced right at .25 each are the perfect way to add sparkle to your big day or any party!
- Weber’s On The Grill iPhone App ($4.99) features 250 recipes, hundreds of grill tips and more.
- The Best Burgers EVER grilling the perfect burger is an acquired skill.
- Bitters, not bitter, but bitters, you know cocktail seasonings made from roots, bark and herbs can spice up your summer cocktails.
- Corn on the grill, you can bring a favorite of the state fair home to your grill.
So take that Oprah! That’s our list of fav things for summer 2010.